With 35 years experience in small business management, accounting and bookkeeping, I am ready to take bookkeeping off your list and put it on mine! I have experience in multiple industries including: healthcare, real estate, non-profit, wholesale, retail, construction, and a variety of service organizations.
Wouldn’t it be great to:
- feel confident knowing your books are complete, accurate and organized?
- be able to hand your tax preparer your records in a neat and tidy package at tax time?
- get timely financial information that will help you understand and manage your business?
And you’ll get more than a bookkeeper.
As a bonus, my extensive experience managing small businesses allows me to share a great repository of knowledge and insight that may help you avoid pitfalls and increase your success.
- QuickBooks set-up
- Bank reconciliations
- Billing (Accounts Receivable)
- Bill Payment (Accounts Payable)
- Financial statement preparation
- Payroll and payroll tax reporting & payment set up
- Excise tax reporting
- Catch up and corrective work
- Related small business admin functions
I work from your office or from mine. Contact me for a free half-hour consultation.
One of my favorite things is the great sigh of relief I hear when I tell a client, “I can do that for you.”